Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Heroes Unleashed is LIVE!


The Heroes Unleashed Kickstarter is Live! 


That's right, super hero goodness is right around the corner, but we need help from YOU to make it happen!

What do you get for your support? 


As little as $1 gets you a sneak peek at Serenity City: Heroes Fall. If you saw my last post, you know I enjoyed the heck out this story.

If you're on the fence, pick this up. I promise not to smirk when you come back to pick to up the whole thing.

Additional support will snag you anything from a discounted E-book to a T-shirt to autographed, limited-edition hard copies.

What does this have to do with your blog, Wattsbot?


I've been asked to join a group of talented, award winning indie authors to bring you one of the series for Phase I of this project!

I cannot express how excited I am to be a part of this team. I've been reading comics and writing stories since middle school and to have the chance to bring both of those things together in my own series is simply mind blowing.

I'm hard at work on the first novel, Apprentice, which should be out Spring 2019.

I'll have a little something to whet your appetite soon.

Until then, keep your eyes glued here and check out the Heroes Unleashed website for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment